You are visiting the website www.oliversegura.com owned by Oliver Segura Arquitectura S.L.P., with registered address at calle Aulèstia i Pijoan 4, local 6, 08012, Barcelona, Spain, and tax identification number (NIF) B72792617, registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona under registration number 1, volume 48526, page 150, sheet B58828.
The activity is not subject to any prior administrative authorization.
You can contact the OWNER through any of the following means:
Contact email: email@example.com
Raiola Networks SL
Avenida de Magoi, 66, Semisótano Derecha, C.P. 27002 Lugo
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. These conditions (hereinafter “Legal Notice”) are intended to regulate the use of the OWNER’s website made available to the public.
Accessing and/or using this website of the OWNER attributes the USER’s status, who accepts, from such access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. These conditions will apply independently of any general contracting conditions that may be mandatory.
3. www.oliversegura.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs, or data (hereinafter “the content”) on the internet belonging to the OWNER or its licensors that the USER may access.
The USER is responsible for the use of the website www.oliversegura.com. This responsibility extends to any registration that may be required to access certain services or content. In this registration, the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be given a password for which they will be responsible, committing to its diligent and confidential use.
The USER undertakes to make proper use of the content and services (for example, chat services, discussion forums, or news groups) that the OWNER offers through its website www.oliversegura.com and, in an illustrative but not limiting manner, not to use them to:
Conduct illegal, unlawful, or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, illegal-pornographic nature, terrorism propaganda, or actions against human rights.
Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the OWNER, its suppliers, or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses on the network, or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage.
Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising, or any commercial purposes, especially sending unsolicited emails.
The OWNER has the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the individual, are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, or that harm youth or childhood, public order, or public safety or which, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the OWNER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Content. Intellectual and Industrial Property
5. The OWNER owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (including but not limited to images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software, or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access, and use, etc.), owned by the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution, and public communication, including the modality of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER, is expressly prohibited.
The USER undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of the OWNER. They may view the elements of the website www.oliversegura.com and even print, copy, and store them on the hard drive of their computer or on any other physical support, solely and exclusively for their personal and private use. The USER may not remove, alter, bypass, or manipulate any protection device or security system installed on the OWNER’s pages.
Exclusion of Guarantees and Liability
6. The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is at their sole responsibility. In particular, solely for illustrative purposes, the OWNER does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
a) The availability, operation of the website, its services, and content, and their quality or interoperability.
b) The purpose for which the website serves the USER’s objectives.
c) The USER’s infringement of current legislation or the rights of intellectual or industrial property owned by other individuals or entities.
d) The existence of malicious code or any other harmful computer element that may cause damage to the USER’s computer system or third parties. It is the USER’s responsibility, in any case, to have suitable tools for detecting and disinfecting these elements.
e) Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification, or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that such third parties may make.
f) The accuracy, truthfulness, timeliness, and usefulness of the content and services offered, and the subsequent use made by the USER. The OWNER will make every effort and reasonable means to provide up-to-date and truthful information.
g) Damage to computer equipment during access to the website and damage to USERS when it originates from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
h) Damages or losses resulting from circumstances caused by force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances.
In the case of forums, when using them or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible. The OWNER is not responsible for the content of messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this Legal Notice and Duration
7. The OWNER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate on the website www.oliversegura.com, being able to change, delete, or add both the content and services provided through it and the way they are presented or located on the website www.oliversegura.com.
The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
8. In the event that www.oliversegura.com includes links or hyperlinks to other websites, the OWNER will not exercise any control over those sites and their content. In no case will the OWNER assume any responsibility for the content of a link belonging to a foreign website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, truth, validity, and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of those hyperlinks or other websites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any kind of association, merger, or participation with the connected entities.
Right of Exclusion
9. The OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website www.oliversegura.com and/or the services offered without prior notice, at their own request or that of a third party, to users who do not comply with the content of this legal notice.
10. The OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of the website www.oliversegura.com by exercising all civil and legal actions that may correspond to them.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
11. The relationship between the OWNER and the USER will be governed by the current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the competent courts and tribunals.